icons

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Voice


Writing to you while looking at the Atlantic Ocean, and hoping nobody gets bitten by a shark because I'm in South Carolina.

I've been having a tough time finding my voice for the last few weeks. True, I did a photo post of my trip to Naples in June and of the Cleveland trip from the end of May, but photo album posts are the easiest kind. Fun for me, probably fun for you, but not cathartic for either of us, IMO.

The last time I wrote any ideas down was back on June 2nd when I told you I was growing my hair out. That's still happening. 

A LOT of other things have been happening too. And like a true blogger, I have started writing about all of them... many times. You'll get the details eventually, but I thought I'd share some of the things I've been having a tough time getting down into words. Spoiler alert.

In the last month or two I have:

Started learning to play guitar
Become a Crossfit addict
Gone to two 12 step program meetings (can't say the name technically... Has to do with compulsive overeating)
Made and photographed three recipes that I haven't told you about (two of them were pies)
Test driven the apple watch


I owe you a lot of posts too. The following is a list of things I have promised you, but not delivered on, YET:

I said I would tell you how my anti aging research has gone - it's on pause, but I have a routine down.
I owe you a lot of pie-making experiences.
I said I would tell you how growing my hair out was going - it's still going.


So now I'm going to go back to getting a tan and eating my weight in carbs every day.

No comments :

Post a Comment