icons

Monday, June 15, 2015

Bachelorette Weekend!

Last weekend we went to Naples, Florida for Katie's bachelorette weekend.


Kira and I on the airplane. My sister got me that lipstick.


This is the suite the five of us stayed in at The Inn on Fifth. There were two queen beds and a living area with a pull out couch.


Here's the bathroom. Club level y'all.


Here's the roof of the hotel with a platformed hot tub. I borrowed these photos from their web site.


The pool.


On the first night Courtney and Rachael went to pick Katie up from the airport, so Kira and I spent the evening on the roof at the hot tub. Kira made friends with a snail. They were everywhere.


Unlimited cookies.


Unlimited mimosas.


Unlimited. Mimosas.


Unlimited mimosas. - I perfected the juice to champagne ratio on my third try.


On day two Courtney, who lives in Naples, showed us the house she is building at Treviso Bay. I got these high contrast, over saturated gems from their web site. I believe Rilassare is the name of the club where the pool, gym, pool bar, and spa is housed.


Then we went to the pool at her new neighborhood.



We got lunch. These are mahi-mahi tacos - really delish. (My photo)


The pool.





Back at the Inn on Fifth suites... unlimited shrimp and bruschetta.


Hair tutorial time!! As you know, my hair isn't long enough, but Kira's is.


Night time on fifth.


Old friends.


The next day we went to the pool. Clockwise from left: Katie, Rachael, and Kira.







I got a new swim suit. V. cool.


I wish this shirt came in Rob's size.




Then we went shopping for gifts for LOVED ONES. There is a whole store that sells nothing but tumblers. I got these captain and first mate cups for Rob and I. He is the first mate.


That night we went for seafood.


Here is Katie, the bride.




From left: Kira, Katie, Me, Rachael, and Courntey


The girls!


Bye, Naples. We'll miss you. Can't wait to go back. I'm sure we'll find something else to celebrate soon.

2 comments :

  1. I love the pictures of the pier/you guys at the pier. You look really good in that one 3rd to last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are some of my favorites too.

      Delete